On June 5 the capital of the Kuban the volunteers started to work at two locations — the square in front of the international airport of Krasnodar and railway station "Krasnodar 1".
"Holding of such a large-scale event as the FIFA World Cup is not possible without the participation of volunteers, they make a presentation of the tournament and cities. With warmth and hospitality, dedication and coordinated work, volunteers form a positive image of the city and, perhaps, largely determine the success of this landmark for the whole country sports events," said Chief of the department of youth of Krasnodar administration Georgy Pronkin.
120 volunteers will work in Krasnodar and help the guests of the city. The selection and training of volunteers began in the autumn 2017. The process included learning of the forthcoming activities and peculiarities of the World Cup, obtaining the necessary knowledge, training and skills of first aid treatment.
Already on June 7, the number of places of volunteers work will be increased. Volunteers will be working at 12 locations to demonstrate to the guests and participants of the World Cup the Kuban hospitality and to create an atmosphere of festival:
International airport Krasnodar (Pashkovsky residential district, Evdokii Bershanskoy St., 355);
- Railway station "Krasnodar 1", (Privokzalnaya square,1);
- the Stadium of FC Krasnodar ( Razvedchika Leonova Street, 1);
- Zhukov garden sqaure (Krasnaya Street, 35);
- Legislative Assembly of Krasnodar Region (Krasnaya Street, 3);
- Theatre square (Krasnaya Street, 122);
- shopping anf entertainment complex "Gallery Krasnodar" (Golovatogo Street, 313);
- cinema building "Avrora" (Krasnaya Street, 169);
- the park "30 years of Victory" (Beregovaya Street, 146);
- the park "Sunny island" (Tramvainaya Street, 2);
- the park "Chistyakov Grove" (Kolkhoznaya Street, 86);
- the park "City Garden" (Poistovaya Street, 34).