The department of foreign relations and protocol has permanent working contacts with diplomatic missions of foreign states. First of all, they are aimed at developing inter-municipal relations with foreign countries, as well as at solving protocol and consular issues.
Within its competence, the department of foreign relations and protocol establishes and maintains contact with the following consulates, embassy branches, honorary consuls and visa centers located in the Southern Federal District of the Russian Federation:
- Consulate General of the Republic of Cyprus in Krasnodar www.mfa.gov.cy
- Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey in Novorossiysk www.novorossisk.bk.mfa.gov.tr
- Embassy Branch Office of Belarus in Rostov-on-Don www.embassybel.ru
- Honorary Consul of the Republic of Belarus in Krasnodar
- Honorary Consul General of the Italian Republic in Krasnodar
- Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Krasnodar
- Visa Application Center of Italy in Krasnodar
- Multifunctional Visa Application Center in Krasnodar VFS Global www.vfsglobal.com
- UK Visa Application Center in Rostov-on-Don
- Visa Application Center of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Rostov-on-Don
In addition, the administration of the city of Krasnodar has permanent accreditation at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, which was the first of all the municipalities of the country back in 2006.
The department of foreign relations and protocol has close contacts with the Territorial Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russian Federation in Krasnodar and directly with its representative Mr. Sergey Manko. Bilateral information support is provided on a regular basis.
For many years, Dr. Ralph Bendisch, General Director of the German company CLAAS, who received the high title of Honorary Consul of Germany in Krasnodar in 2012, has been an active participant in sister-cities relations between Krasnodar and Karlsruhe (Germany), which is supervised by the department of foreign relations and protocol.