On 25 February 2021, the city administrations of Krasnodar and Belgrade conducted the first official video conference. Krasnodar’s representatives discussed with their Serbian colleagues the following topics:
- Cultural activities as one of the most promising area of cooperation;
- Investment opportunities and joint economic projects;
- Summer schools of the Russian and Serbian languages;
- Participation of Serbian gamers in the international e-sports tournament (April 2021) organized by the Krasnodar city administration;
- Participation of Serbian sportsmen in a running race in Krasnodar (September 2021);
- The 1st International Russian-Serbian Youth Forum in Krasnodar (September 2021).
The both sides expressed their intentions to launch abovementioned initiatives as soon as Covid-19 restrictive measures are lifted.