А delegation from Krasnodar Region will take part in a business mission to Belgrade (Serbia) from July 11 to 17. The key topic of the business programme: «Development of bilateral ties: investments, trade and economic relations». Representatives of the local business community, deputies, members of public organizations and business associations are welcome to join the regional delegation.
«This business mission is a great opportunity to present the investment and export-import potential of our city. I encourage businesses to join the delegation of the region and make a personal contribution to the strengthening of economic and cultural ties between Kuban and Serbia», said the chief of the department of investments, small and medium business development, Artyom Anatskiy.
You need to fill in an application form on the official website of the business mission by July 5. Additional questions can be asked to the organizing committee by phone: + 7 (988) 240-27-26.
It is organized by the Development Fund of the Krasnodar Region with the support of the Trade Mission of the Russian Federation in Serbia, the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in the Russian Federation, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia, Deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, and RENOME investment-consulting group.
The business programme includes:
- a lot of business contacts with business representatives of the Republic of Serbia;
- presentation of export-import potential;
- business negotiations;
- meetings with officials of the Republic of Serbia;
- conference with participation of Russian and foreign entrepreneurs interested in bilateral cooperation;
- visits to enterprises in the Republic of Serbia according to the interests of the delegation participants;
- presentation of the investment potential of Krasnodar Region;
- presentation of Russian enterprises — participants of the business mission, their goods, products and services;
- a visit to the TIGER rubber processing plant.
Serbia is the only country in Europe that has a free trade agreement with the Russian Federation, so most goods exported to Serbia are not subject to import customs duties and charges.
Read the news of Krasnodar in our channel Telegram